When purchasing a ticket online through Melbourne Recital Centre Box Office, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Tickets are sold by Melbourne Recital Centre as an agent on behalf of the organisation ("seller") presenting the event and is subject to the conditions of the seller and venue.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase except as required by law or as otherwise specified by the seller. Ticket exchanges may be permitted under certain conditions, in which case fees may apply.
- Melbourne Recital Centre reserves the right to retain any fees charged to the extent permitted by law.
- Melbourne Recital Centre reserves the right to charge a replacement fee for lost or damaged tickets. In cases when seating is not allocated (general admission), Melbourne Recital Centre reserves the right to refuse ticket replacement.
- Melbourne Recital Centre reserves the right to change advertised programs and their respective content, dates and times, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacities.
- The right of admission is reserved by Melbourne Recital Centre.
- Late comers will only be admitted to an event at the discretion of the venue and may be refused entry completely.
- Melbourne Recital Centre reserves the right to record, broadcast or telecast any event.
- Melbourne Recital Centre prohibits the use of audio and visual recording equipment in all of its venues, unless expressly authorised by the venue.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk. Melbourne Recital Centre will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury arising from a pre-existing medical condition or breach of these conditions.
- Melbourne Recital Centre reserves the right to search a person and/or their possessions prior to entering the venue if required. Refusal to comply may result in non-admittance.
- Melbourne Recital Centre reserves the right to request that any individual article larger than an A4 sheet of paper be cloaked prior to entering the venue.
- Adequate time must be allowed for the collection of tickets on arrival at the venue. Melbourne Recital Centre does not accept responsibility for any delays that may be encountered at the Box Office prior to an event.
- Ticketholders may be required to produce their ticket(s) as proof of authorised entry at any time.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and entry to the venue. Failure or refusal to provide valid proof of concession may result in non-admittance.
- Tickets are only valid if purchased through Melbourne Recital Centre or an authorised agent. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Melbourne Recital Centre, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites), nor may they be used for advertising, promotional, or other commercial purposes. Tickets sold or used in breach of this condition may be cancelled without a refund, with the bearer of the ticket being refused admission.
- If you are photographed, filmed or taped whilst attending a performance at Melbourne Recital Centre (MRC), you consent to MRC or third parties appointed or approved by MRC photographing, filming and taping you. MRC or third parties appointed by MRC can broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings and images of you without compensation. MRC, the third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable to you in any way for its use.
Melbourne Recital Centre respects the privacy of its patrons and strictly adheres to the principles of the Privacy Act 1988. The Customer Privacy Statement can be viewed on this website, or by contacting Melbourne Recital Centre.
Additionally, when purchasing tickets online you agree that:
- As Melbourne Recital Centre is an Australian business, all prices listed on our website are in Australian Dollars only. Please note all credit cards will be charged in Australian Dollars.
- GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this Site. Prices in this Site include GST where applicable.
- You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details.
Delivery Times and Venue Pick Up
Customers should allow up to 14 days for tickets sent via Standard Australia Post to arrive.
After they have been dispatched, tickets sent via Express Post within Australia should arrive the following business day, provided the nominated delivery address is located within the Express Post Next Business Day Network. Customers should contact Australia Post for more information on delivery zones. Please note, customers should allow 48 - 72 hours for their order to be processed before being dispatched.
Customers who have nominated Box Office Collection as a preferred delivery method are able to collect tickets from Melbourne Recital Centre Box Office between the hours of 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday, or from two hours prior to the scheduled start time of performances. The credit card holder is required to sign for and collect tickets and must present the credit card used to make the booking.
Melbourne Recital Centre offers mailing services to International addresses at the customer's request. Delivery times will vary depending on delivery service requested and the location of the delivery address. For more information on International mailing services please contact Melbourne Recital Centre Box Office on +61 (0)3 9699 3333 between 9:00am - 5:00pm AESDT, Monday - Friday, or email email@example.com
Pricing and Other Errors
If the amount paid for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether an error in price is posted on the website or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or presale date, or you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, then Melbourne Recital Centre reserves the right to cancel that ticket (or the order containing the ticket) and refund the total amount paid. This policy will apply regardless of whether the transaction was a human error or malfunction of this website or other ticketing system.
Refunds, Exchanges and Cancellations
As outlined in the Terms and Conditions of sale, tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase except as outlined in the LPA Code of Practice for Event Ticketing or as otherwise specified by the seller. To obtain a copy of the Code of Practice, contact Melbourne Recital Centre or visit www.liveperformance.com.au
Billing Information Verification
Melbourne Recital Centre will only process an order once billing information has been verified. The supply of incorrect or incomplete billing information may delay processing and delivery of orders. In these cases, Melbourne Recital Centre will endeavour to contact you using the information you provided at the time of purchase. If Melbourne Recital Centre is unable to reach you after its initial attempt, Melbourne Recital Centre may cancel your order.
For more information on the ticketing of live events in Australia visit www.liveperformance.com.au