Don’t know which concert/s to choose for a fellow classical music-lover? Great Performers Gift Vouchers are now available.
With eight brilliant concerts to choose from in 2020, a Great Performers Gift Voucher is a new and great way to share your love of fine music with friends, family and more.
When you purchase a Great Performers Gift Voucher online, it can be emailed to you or directly to the recipient with your own personal message. You can also purchase a Great Performers Gift Voucher in person from our Box Office during opening hours.
What amount can I choose for the voucher?
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions:
- Gift Vouchers are valid for three years from the date of purchase. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry.
- Normal transaction fees apply when redeeming the voucher for tickets.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Voucher, you must pay for the balance with another method of payment accepted by the Centre.
- Melbourne Recital Centre does not accept any liability for lost or stolen Gift Vouchers.
- Melbourne Recital Centre reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a Gift Voucher is fraudulently obtained and is used to make purchases.
- Melbourne Recital Centre may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Vouchers.