Melbourne Recital Centre
Box Office Assistant (Casual)
As Box Office Assistant, your primary purpose is to support the day to day operations of the Box Office. Championing the Melbourne Recitals Centre’s commitment to service excellence you will respond to customer enquiries, sell tickets, memberships and merchandise, reconcile sales and receipts as well as enter quality data into our ticketing, CRM and telephony systems.
The successful candidates will have experience and skills in the following;
- Previous ticketing experience especially within a subscription or multi ticket event ticketing environment
- Demonstrated experience working in a customer facing role with in the performing arts or entertainment sector
- A calm and professional approach under pressure and an empathetic approach to resolving any customer service queries.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and use initiative
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain good working relationships with a wide variety of people both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A high level of IT literacy with knowledge and experience using the standard Microsoft Office Suite plus the initiative to learn Tessitura software for which training will be provided.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a cover letter, a separate document addressing the essential key selection criteria and your resume to Annabel Storey, Human Resource Advisor at email@example.com by 5pm on the 26th of September 2018.
If you have any enquiries about the recruitment process or the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Melbourne Recital Centre is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a smoke free and accessible environment.
Tonight's University of Melbourne #Symphony Orchestra concert is sold out online, but there are a handful of limite… https://t.co/JyUzQCgbel
#TONIGHT: Lucid Dreaming 2 with our 2018 Artist-in-Residence Genevieve Lacey, author Chloe Hooper, pianist Aura Go… https://t.co/fgZDs8AY9q