Melbourne Recital Centre
Presenter Services Assistant (Fixed Term)
As Presenter Services Assistant, your primary purpose is to support to the Presenter Services Coordinator in the facilitation of the end to end venue hire process within the Centre and to liaise with concert presenters and external event managers regarding venue hire bookings.
The successful candidates will have experience and skills in the following;
- Demonstrated experience of working in an administrative capacity for a performing arts venue or for a performing arts sector organisation.
- Demonstrated capacity to be highly organised, set priorities, determine workloads, work independently and under pressure whilst completing tasks within specified timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and use initiative
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain good working relationships with a wide variety of people both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge and experience at using a venue management system, IT programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a cover letter, a separate document addressing the essential key selection criteria and your resume to Annabel Storey, Human Resource Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm Tuesday 25th of September 2018.
If you have any enquiries about the recruitment process or the position, please email email@example.com
Melbourne Recital Centre is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a smoke free and accessible environment.
Tonight's University of Melbourne #Symphony Orchestra concert is sold out online, but there are a handful of limite… https://t.co/JyUzQCgbel
#TONIGHT: Lucid Dreaming 2 with our 2018 Artist-in-Residence Genevieve Lacey, author Chloe Hooper, pianist Aura Go… https://t.co/fgZDs8AY9q