Ticketing Services Manager (1 year – Fixed Term)
As Ticketing Services Manager, your primary purpose is to proactively manage and develop the Centre’s ticketing services and membership program, champion the Centre’s commitment to service excellence and ensure a high level of service is provided to our community.
The successful candidates will have experience and skills in the following;
- Demonstrate previous ticketing experience using Tessitura, especially within a subscription or multi-ticket event ticketing environment
- Good working knowledge of fine music and familiarity with classical music repertoire and composers (highly desirable) or a willingness to learn
- A high level of IT literacy with knowledge and experience in using the standard Microsoft office suite, plus the initiative and ability to learn Tessitura® Software, for which training will be provided
- Highly developed interpersonal and negotiation skills, as well as high standards of personal presentation and the ability to maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people at different levels both internal and external to the organisation
- Demonstrated capacity to be highly organised, determine workloads, set priorities, work under pressure and complete tasks within specified timeframes, maintaining attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a cover letter, a separate document addressing the essential key selection criteria and your resume to Annabel Storey, Human Resource Advisor at email@example.com by 1pm Monday 15th of October 2018.
If you have any enquiries about the recruitment process or the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Melbourne Recital Centre is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a smoke free and accessible environment.
Just Announced: A part of @melbmusicweek this November, join us for an exclusive up-close and personal discussion w… https://t.co/QDAiY8MhsZ
#TONIGHT: Join a master class with violin virtuoso Tasmin Little and enjoy MSO's final Ears Wide Open for 2018, 'De… https://t.co/oMtDa0e3ty