Fixed Term; 12 Months (Maternity Cover)
Melbourne Recital Centre 3.2 + superannuation guarantee
Melbourne Recital Centre is looking for a Stage Door and Facilities Coordinator to effectively and efficiently coordinate the running of the Centre’s building facilities, services and stage door functions safely and to the highest international standard.
The responsibilities of this role includes:
- Coordinate the Stage Door staff, in day to day building operations including the venue’s HVAC, air conditioning, lighting and security systems, responding to feedback to provide the highest level of comfort and service to users of the venue.
- Coordinate and provide a high level of concierge, customer service and administration support to a wide range of enquiries from staff, artists, presenters, event organisers, contractors and visitors to the Centre, ensuring enquiries are responded to in an effective, timely and appropriate manner.
- In consultation with the Facilities, Asset and Infrastructure Manager, support the coordination of contractors for building operation activities including cleaning, security and planned maintenance, ensuring that high standards, optimum and safe operations are consistently achieved.
- Conduct monthly cleaning audits with cleaning contractor
- Coordinate the security and access systems including responding to and arrange rectification for faults and the administration and control of security passes and keys.
- Champion the Emergency Procedures and ensure the Stage Door team’s ability to coordinate the response to any emergency that may arise.
- Coordinate the Centre’s Emergency, First Aid and OH&S training for all staff.
About Melbourne Recital Centre
Melbourne Recital Centre is a venue of and for the 21st century: celebrating the past, welcoming the present and imagining the future, a place where artists and audiences are invited to engage, challenge and explore. With a unique focus on music, the Centre presents and hosts hundreds of concerts each year, representing the pinnacle of the art form as practised by Australian and international performers in a dazzlingly diverse array of styles, from early music to post-rock. The Centre’s learning and access activities beyond the Centre provide opportunities for Victorians of all ages and backgrounds to experience outstanding performances.
How to Apply
Please read the position description for more detailed information about the position and key selection criteria.
Please email a cover letter together with answers to key selection criteria and your resume to Annabel Storey, HR Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 1st March 2020.
If you have any enquiries about the recruitment process or position, please contact Annabel Storey, HR Advisor on (03) 9699 2686 or email@example.com.
Melbourne Recital Centre proudly stands on the land of the Boon Wurrung people of the Kulin nation and we pay our respects to Melbourne’s First People, to their ancestors past and present, and to our shared future.
Brilliant review for Garrick Ohlsson’s extraordinary performance - last chance this Saturday 29, @MelbRecital Melbo… https://t.co/7mnqTfZ5As
🌹 🌹 🌹 Due 2 ovrwhlmng demnd, Augie March are thrilled to announce a 2nd Sunset Studies Live 2020 performance at the… https://t.co/6W2u3WcvTx
We’re so heavy https://t.co/9ZbEZHilzc