Fixed Term through until 30 June 2021, Variable Part Time (20 hours p/w)
Melbourne Recital Centre 2.2 + superannuation guarantee
Melbourne Recital Centre is looking for a Visitor Experience Supervisor to provide a high level of customer service and response to a wide range of community enquiries on Melbourne Recital Centre events, ticketing, website and venues as well as daily supervision on of the Box Office Team and events, ensuring all stakeholder requirements are met within Melbourne Recital Centre guidelines.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Sell tickets, merchandise and other related products (eg: gift vouchers, food and beverage packages) and respond to customer enquiries, both in person and over the phone.
- Ensure all Box Office staff are fully trained on all procedures and systems used.
- Assist the Ticketing Services Manager in the management of subscription processing.
- Ensure the Ticketing Services for events provide the ultimate experience for our community.
- Supervise the operations of the daily reconciliation and banking, including monitor cash levels and floats
About Melbourne Recital Centre
Melbourne Recital Centre is a venue of and for the 21st century: celebrating the past, welcoming the present and imagining the future, a place where artists and audiences are invited to engage, challenge and explore. With a unique focus on music, the Centre presents and hosts hundreds of concerts each year, representing the pinnacle of the art form as practised by Australian and international performers in a dazzlingly diverse array of styles, from early music to post-rock. The Centre’s learning and access activities beyond the Centre provide opportunities for Victorians of all ages and backgrounds to experience outstanding performances.
How to Apply
Please read the position description (located in the Downloads section of this page) for more detailed information about the position and key selection criteria.
Please email a cover letter, together with answers to key selection criteria and your resume, to our Visitor Experience Manager, Jessie Upton on Jessie.Upton@melbournerecital.com.au by midday 3 January 2021.
If you have any enquiries about the recruitment process or position, please contact our Visitor Experience Manager, Jessie Upton on Jessie.Upton@melbournerecital.com.au.
Melbourne Recital Centre proudly stands on the land of the Boon Wurrung people of the Kulin nation and we pay our respects to Melbourne’s First People, to their Elders past and present, and to our shared future.
Melbourne Recital Centre is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a smoke free and accessible environment.