Join the Melbourne Recital Centre team
Philanthropy Manager (Full Time; Ongoing)
As Philanthropy Manager, you will lead the design and implementation of the Centre’s individual giving philanthropy program, including annual giving, acquisition campaigns, major gifts and bequests. The program is based on a strategic, methodical, and well researched moves management process that prioritises compelling communications, deep relationships, and an understanding of data from individuals to increase support for the Centre.
The successful candidate will have experience and skills in the following;
- Demonstrated experience, ability and success in leading individual giving campaigns and managing patron, bequest and regular giving programs
- Thorough understanding of moves management and fundraising principles
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads, manage competing deadlines and work within a small team
- Well developed computing skills including a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to work with or learn a range of other software including; Adobe creative suite, Tessitura ticketing software and Artifax event management software
- Good analytical skills and the ability to manage sophisticated account data and budgets
- Demonstrated experience as a proactive and self-starting individual who takes responsibility for own actions and results
- Demonstrated experience working in a management role unsupervised, working collaboratively in a small team environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a cover letter together with answers to key selection criteria and your resume to Annabel Storey, HR Manager at email@example.com by midnight Sunday 12 December 2021.
If you have any enquiries about the recruitment process or the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Melbourne Recital Centre acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work, live and learn. We pay our respects to people of the Kulin nation, their Elders past, present and emerging and to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
We are committed to equity and inclusion and strongly encourage people with disabilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQ+ and/or CALD people to apply.
From last night's triumphant return to the stage! One more performance of "Dixit Dominus" with @PolyphonicV… https://t.co/MQtw910Hgb
SPRINGTIME AUSTRALIAN TOUR !!!! feb/march 2022 with special guest @gracecummingsmusic tix on sale tomorrow 🎫🎟🎫🎟🎫🎟… https://t.co/y8b9v73XU9