Treat friends and family to the unforgettable experience of live music.
Spoil the music lover in your life with a Gift Voucher – the perfect gift for any occasion. There is something for everyone – experience one of our hundreds of diverse events or become a Member to receive ticket discounts and other exclusive benefits.
Gift vouchers are valid for three years from the date of purchase and are redeemable for any event at or ticketed by Melbourne Recital Centre. Purchase your voucher online and it can be emailed to you or directly to the recipient with your own personal message.
New! Great Performers Gift Vouchers now available.
Melbourne Recital Centre’s international recital series Great Performers features world-class artists from across the world perform in the intimacy of Elisabeth Murdoch Hall.
With eight brilliant concerts to choose from in 2020, a Great Performers Gift Voucher is a new and great way to share your love of fine music with friends, family and more.
Want to know more about Great Performers Gift Vouchers? Click here
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Gift Vouchers are valid for three years from the date of purchase. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry.
- Normal transaction fees apply when redeeming the voucher for tickets.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Voucher, you must pay for the balance with another method of payment accepted by the Centre.
- Melbourne Recital Centre does not accept any liability for lost or stolen Gift Vouchers.
- Melbourne Recital Centre reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a Gift Voucher is fraudulently obtained and is used to make purchases.
- Melbourne Recital Centre may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Vouchers.