Help us share the music and set a lifelong love of music in motion and nurture transformative music and education experiences for all Victorians, regardless of location, background or socio-economic status.
Donors to our Learning & Access program help to foster a love and understanding of music for Victorians with barriers to attending live music at the Centre. By supporting our extensive Learning and Access program, we can share high-quality performances with hundreds of community members each year who would otherwise miss out, they also help to bring to life a wide range of enriching music education activities for all ages.
Your support will support the following programs:
- Disability learning workshops including Song Play, Sound Matters and Sound Vibrations
- Relaxed performances in the Primrose Potter Salon especially designed for people with a wide range of sensory and access requirements
- Touring of co-presentation artists to regional venues
- Touring of co-presentation artists to nonprofit aged care and assisted living facilities through the Music Always program
- Free tickets and transport provided to people facing barriers to attending the Centre
Sharing your own love of music will allow more people to experience the transformative power of live music and help ensure that Melbourne has a vibrant music-loving community well into the future.
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today.
For more information, please contact:
(03) 9207 2648